Kathie
So sorry for being MIA since Monday. It's been one hellofa week. Dh took a side job this week and has been working his day job then going and doing the side job right after. He normally lends me that extra hand during the evening hours to tend to Little Bear and some lead way to get a few other things done. Since that extra help is not available, I've been pretty strapped with pc time.

Work has been pretty steady this week and when I'm not doing my "day" job or tending to my family, I'm spending the rest of my free time building my AVON business.

My AVON business is doing great!!!! I now have eight in my downline!!! :) Sadly, one went into inactive state so I technically only have seven now. :( (Ah well, you keep some, you loose some.) Once everyone submits their payments next week for their previous sales campaign, I will have obtained UNIT LEADER status. Wahoo!! So excited. This means I can now start earning Bonus Checks off of their sales. SWEET!!!!!!!! I cannot wait. I actually only need two of my gals to submit their payments. You see, you need five successful recruits to obtain Unit Leader status. A successful recruit is a person who has placed and paid for their first order of $50 or more. It's pretty simple and easy but AVON wont title you until they make that payment. I'm an impatient person you know. ;)

It looks like a slow AVON weekend for me too. Thank goodness. My order delivery weekends are so chaotic. Last weekend especially since I was also appointing new recruits. The only real AVON job I have to do this weekend is to distribute next campaigns books. I might be appointing another recruit this weekend too. She hasn't called back yet tho and I don't have her contact number so we'll see what happens.

Since Dh is working the side job all this weekend, it's just Little Bear and me. If the possible recruit does not call this weekend, that's okay with me. I could use some down time and especially with Little Bear. The weather is supposed to be crappy this weekend so it will make for good indoor time spent with her. :) I've got a weekend planned full of playing "Chase", watching Disney films and playing with edible finger paint!

And on that note....I really must be getting back to work......Til next time folks!
Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Hi Kathie,
    With your permission we would love to link to your post from Feb. 25 on edible fingerpaint in an upcoming post on our educational site.
    Let us know if that would be okay!
    Thanks!
    Katie from A Listmaker's Life


  2. Kathie Says:

    Hi Katie!
    I sent you an email but in case you did not get it. Of course you can! I would be honored. :)