Kathie
Hiddy. Hoo there peeps!

I know, I know. It's been awhile. I am so sorry! This is such a busy season at the ol' work front and between that, trying to enjoy the Summer and of course the last few moments of "the three of us - before there is four" i've decided to put the blog on temporary low priority.

Pregnancy is going well. I'll be hitting 26 weeks this Thursday. So crazy that it is going by so fast! We found out a few weeks ago that we are having a BOY! Yes, we will now be one of those lucky families to have one of each. This is good news because hubby and I have decided that after this one we are done. It's very bittersweet for me but because of my past history with miscarriages, although this pregnancy has been fairly uneventful one thing had risen up a few months ago that basically told us my body wouldnt be able to handle another pregnancy. (This pregnancy would be #7) On top of that, we know that with this economy, day and age, we want to be able to provide all that we can and with three or more children we wouldnt be able to do that soo......Yup! God blessed us with one of each!

On the fitness front, i've been doing fairly well. We learned early on I had to cross of running. It was just too much for me. I've been doing some workout dvds to keep my muscles in check here and there but mostly have been doing a lot of walking and yoga. It's been going really well this time around.

Well, i hate to cut this short but I really gotta run. It's my first day back to work after being on vaca last week (I know, i'll update ya'll soon on that) and I have a lot to do.  Just wanted to pop in and say hey and that hopefully i'll have some interesting and fun product reviews and giveaways for ya soon. If anything, i'll at least have product reviews and some fun pictures to look at!

Catch ya's later.

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Jaclyn Says:

    Yay! I have been waiting for an update on your blog! Lol


  2. Kim Says:

    Haven't been by in awhile but glad to see you updated and that all is going well. :bighug: