Kathie
Photobucket


Monday - Stuffed French Toast, Baked Pears (Im really getting tired of FT but the Little is obsessed!)

Tuesday - Southern Style Chicken, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus

Wednesday -  Chicken Strips, Mac and Cheese

Thursday -  Sausage Jambalaya

Friday -  Pork Chops, Applesauce, Roasted Cauliflower

Saturday - Lasagna, Garden Salad (Didn't make this last week - again)

Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!

Photobucket
7 Responses
  1. Happy Monday! Your Jambalaya recipe looks so good!


  2. Jambalaya sounds good, so does the stuffed french toast. I know what you mean sometimes I get tired of my fish, over and over again. :) I made a good baked FT with 3 kinds of fresh berries, and a little bit of lowfat cream cheese. Yum! Have a great week.


  3. Those meals sound great! Can I come over for dinner? hehehe


  4. caree Says:

    what do you stuff your french toast with?


  5. Stephanie Says:

    I love how ambitious you are each week!! I do one or two big meals and the rest of the week are more *wing it* evenings.


  6. Stephanie Says:

    Baked Pears sound delicious! Do you mind sharing the recipe?

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net


  7. You are so organized!! Breakfast for dinner is never a bad idea! :)