This is me, starting my blog all over again. :)
I'll be back in a bit to write more and update. Stay tuned....
Updated: Hello out there! I'm not really sure where this blog thing is going to take me or what format I'm really going to follow here. For now, it might just be a bit of Hog Pog until I can figure it out. In the meantime, expect things from fitness (my dearest hobby and passion), to family (I'm a first time Mommy, didnt you know?), to couponing and frugal tips and tricks and the likes. (My newest hobby and one I hope to get even better at).
So, here I am. Starting this blog thing all over again and we'll see where it takes us. Please bare with me as I learn the in's and out's of blogging, html, etc etc. I have a certain blog design vision in mind and it might take me a bit to figure it all out. =) (Psst....if anyone has any pointers say how to post pictures on their blog posts or maybe adding widgets like the coupons.com side bars, please let me know, ok? or maybe some sort of blogging for beginners tutorial. yeah, that would be much appreciated too! thankyouverymuch)
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you around often! Cheers!
I'll be back in a bit to write more and update. Stay tuned....
Updated: Hello out there! I'm not really sure where this blog thing is going to take me or what format I'm really going to follow here. For now, it might just be a bit of Hog Pog until I can figure it out. In the meantime, expect things from fitness (my dearest hobby and passion), to family (I'm a first time Mommy, didnt you know?), to couponing and frugal tips and tricks and the likes. (My newest hobby and one I hope to get even better at).
So, here I am. Starting this blog thing all over again and we'll see where it takes us. Please bare with me as I learn the in's and out's of blogging, html, etc etc. I have a certain blog design vision in mind and it might take me a bit to figure it all out. =) (Psst....if anyone has any pointers say how to post pictures on their blog posts or maybe adding widgets like the coupons.com side bars, please let me know, ok? or maybe some sort of blogging for beginners tutorial. yeah, that would be much appreciated too! thankyouverymuch)
Thanks for reading and I hope to see you around often! Cheers!







YAY!! Cheers!
I have a GREAT place for you to go for customizing and editing html formatting! It's BlogU - and Annie, the brains behind it all, is fantastic at making things simple and clear!
As for the coupons.com bar, go to the Affiliate Program link at the very top, and you should be able to get the info you need from there!
Good luck! :D
Awesome! Thanks so much Katie! I'll do that now. :)