I've only been playing The Drugstore Game for a few weeks now and still in the beginner stage. Bare with me as I learn to become a pro like some of you. :0)
Sorry! No pictures of the loot today, gang. Maybe i'll gather them up and take pics later. ;)
1-L'oreal Wrinkle Cream- $11.99; $11.99 ECB
1- Garnier Conditioner- $2.99; $2.00 ECB
1 -Listerine Agent Cool Blue Rinse - $3.99;$3.00 ECB
=$18.97
Coupons/Discounts Used
$1.00/1 Garnier Fructise
$1.00 /1 Loreal
$1.00/1 Listerine Agent Cool Blue Printable
$16.55 ECBs
=$$3.00
Total Before Coupons-$15.97
Total After Coupons-$0.10 (This is the best OOP for me yet! Horrah! i'm getting good at this!)
ECBS's Used-$16.55
ECB's Earned-$16.99
Current ECB Balances:
My Card-$16.99
My "total before coupons" may or may not be a little off. I have the receipt at home. I will revise tonight/tomorrow if needed.
Sorry! No pictures of the loot today, gang. Maybe i'll gather them up and take pics later. ;)
1-L'oreal Wrinkle Cream- $11.99; $11.99 ECB
1- Garnier Conditioner- $2.99; $2.00 ECB
1 -Listerine Agent Cool Blue Rinse - $3.99;$3.00 ECB
=$18.97
Coupons/Discounts Used
$1.00/1 Garnier Fructise
$1.00 /1 Loreal
$1.00/1 Listerine Agent Cool Blue Printable
$16.55 ECBs
=$$3.00
Total Before Coupons-$15.97
Total After Coupons-$0.10 (This is the best OOP for me yet! Horrah! i'm getting good at this!)
ECBS's Used-$16.55
ECB's Earned-$16.99
Current ECB Balances:
My Card-$16.99
My "total before coupons" may or may not be a little off. I have the receipt at home. I will revise tonight/tomorrow if needed.






