Greetings All and Merry Day After Christmas! :)
Sorry for being MIA. Dh and I's internet service was temporarily down for the last two weeks. Since most of my blogging was while I was at work - this posed a bit of a problem when I went on my three week vacation.
That's right folks, three weeks PTO. Started the 15th of this month and I wont be returning to work until January 5th. Let me tell you, I am savoring every minute with my daughter. It is so hard for me to be a WFHM. And with DD being a ton more fun now it will make it even harder for me to return back to the office. For now, I'm just going to enjoy my vacation with her and make a ton of memories.
I'll update more in a bit but for now I wanted to pop in real quick and let you all know what's going on. DD is waking from her nap so I must tend to her...be back later with Christmas updates and more......oh and before I go a real quick "Hello!" to all my new blog followers! :) Sure feels great to see I have a few visitors. I appreciate my visitors and hope you'll enjoy your stay here in my little piece of the blogsphere! :)
Sorry for being MIA. Dh and I's internet service was temporarily down for the last two weeks. Since most of my blogging was while I was at work - this posed a bit of a problem when I went on my three week vacation.
That's right folks, three weeks PTO. Started the 15th of this month and I wont be returning to work until January 5th. Let me tell you, I am savoring every minute with my daughter. It is so hard for me to be a WFHM. And with DD being a ton more fun now it will make it even harder for me to return back to the office. For now, I'm just going to enjoy my vacation with her and make a ton of memories.
I'll update more in a bit but for now I wanted to pop in real quick and let you all know what's going on. DD is waking from her nap so I must tend to her...be back later with Christmas updates and more......oh and before I go a real quick "Hello!" to all my new blog followers! :) Sure feels great to see I have a few visitors. I appreciate my visitors and hope you'll enjoy your stay here in my little piece of the blogsphere! :)







I hope you had a good vacation!
Thanks! I did. :)