Ah! How cute are these?!?!?!


I was reading Monica's blog yesterday over at "The Homespun Heart" (Blog link located on side column to the right of blog). One of her real-life friends, Megan, is making them. I was going to give you the Linky Do for the direct post but unfortunately it's not available. I hope Monica doesn't mind but i'm going to c&p her post here so that other's can take advantage.
My real-life friend, Megan, has been whipping out lots of these adorable tea wallets! I was excited to order a few for gifts - I'm thinking nursery workers. Would it be terrible to admit that I'd be perfectly ok with one of them not being there the day I give these so I could keep one!?
Anyway, I'm pleased to support her craftiness and thought some of you might be interested too! I think they are very reasonably priced at $7 for one or $5 each for orders of two or more. Tea and shipping are included!
If you think they are as cute as I did - hop on over to her blog and let her know you'd like to place an order!!What do you give to nursery workers, Sunday School teachers and the like this time of year?
Aren't they just the cutest things ever?! I WANT THAT!!!!!! I love my coffee but I drink more tea than anything. I would get such use out of these things. GREAT idea, Megan! Thanks for posting and letting us know Monica. Now, off to tell Santa that I WANT THAT for Christmas. :)


I was reading Monica's blog yesterday over at "The Homespun Heart" (Blog link located on side column to the right of blog). One of her real-life friends, Megan, is making them. I was going to give you the Linky Do for the direct post but unfortunately it's not available. I hope Monica doesn't mind but i'm going to c&p her post here so that other's can take advantage.
My real-life friend, Megan, has been whipping out lots of these adorable tea wallets! I was excited to order a few for gifts - I'm thinking nursery workers. Would it be terrible to admit that I'd be perfectly ok with one of them not being there the day I give these so I could keep one!?
Anyway, I'm pleased to support her craftiness and thought some of you might be interested too! I think they are very reasonably priced at $7 for one or $5 each for orders of two or more. Tea and shipping are included!
If you think they are as cute as I did - hop on over to her blog and let her know you'd like to place an order!!What do you give to nursery workers, Sunday School teachers and the like this time of year?
Aren't they just the cutest things ever?! I WANT THAT!!!!!! I love my coffee but I drink more tea than anything. I would get such use out of these things. GREAT idea, Megan! Thanks for posting and letting us know Monica. Now, off to tell Santa that I WANT THAT for Christmas. :)






