Kathie
Photobucket

Sorry for no links to the recipes today folks. Blogger is giving me issues with the html and i'm crunched for time this morning. *sigh*

Monday - Paula Deen's Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf, BBQ Pototoes

Tuesday - Rodeo Chicken Sandwiches, Potatoe Puffs

Wednesday - Crockpot Weight Watchers Ham and Pototoes Au Gratin

Thursday - Crockpot Ancho Beef Stew

Friday - Frozen Pizza

Saturday - Crockpot Pizza Casserole (a mix between lasagna and pizza)

Sunday - Loving Leftovers

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie!

1 Response
  1. Oh yeah! I am going to have to check your menus more often. I love that you have some new crock pot ideas I haven't tried.
    Thanks for following us on ABC and 123. We are getting really excited to start up officially on the 13th. Sometime I'd love to link to your edible finger paint post - fun and yummy!
    Katie @ A Listmaker's Life
    www.k2andkids.blogspot.com