Kathie
I have been so uber busy with everything lately that I forgot to share one important piece of information about a month ago or a little later. Shame on me.

As most of you know, I recently celebrated the first birthday of my darling daughter back in December. During that time, I was able to have a chance to “taste” stay-at-home Mom life for three wonderful weeks. As you can imagine, I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much so that I was determined now, more than ever, to do whatever I can to achieve that goal – to be able to stay at home with her.

It was during my time with her that I decided to do some digging around. I finally decided on something I could work on with the potential to be able to obtain my goal! I can recall when I was five or six sitting at the kitchen table with my Mom helping her sort out her delivery/order bags. At that time, she was selling AVON to enable her to be able to stay at home with us during the day while my Father was at work providing for his family. My goal is to be as successful as she was – for me and for my family!

As of January 8, 2009, I have officially became Your Avon Lady. :-D I am also two campaigns ahead of most representatives as I am in the Trendsetter district. Currently, I am now offering Campaign 8.

You can order directly from my webstore (with FREE shipping on any order!) at http://www.youravon.com/krementer Please use the free shipping code available on my site when checking out and submitting your order.

Easter is fast approaching and AVON has a lot of good stuff to offer and a ton of sales. Please do me a favor and place an order from me if you love AVON or would like to support me in my quest to becoming a WORK FROM HOME Momma to my darling 13 month old little girl. :)
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. does the free shipping include canada? ;)


  2. Kathie Says:

    You know what, I didnt even think about that until you asked. I just checked and unfortunately it does not. :(