
Coupons.com is providing us with more diversified coupons on their site. Please remember that you can support my site by printing these coupons out straight off of my sidebar by using the Coupons.com widget on the right under Print and Save. Thank you!
The best coupons this week are:
All of the Kraft coupons!
$1.00 off of one Premium cracker.
$2.00 off of Dry Idea Roll-On antiperspirant. (Use these coupons for free deodorant at CVS this week.)
$1.00 off Excedrin migraine.
$1.00 off Excedrin Back & Pain.
$1.00 off Excedrin PM.
$1.00 off any Excedrin Express Gels.
$3.00 off of Huggies Pure & Natural diapers.







hi i was wondering if you could add a feedburner to your website....so that i'd be able to subscribe through my hotmail.....thanks a lot...evelyn_88_06@hotmail.com
Hi Evelyn. I do believe I have a feedburner on my site. It is in the right hand column under "subscribe to." Is that what you were referring to?
Btw..THANKS so much for following! I appreciate and love my readers! =)