Today is a very special day. Not only is it Friday (and pay week!) but it's also the day that I received my very first blog award!!! Very exciting news, isn't it? I thought so.
I would like to thank thank Elizabeth from Type A Mommy for bestowing this awesome honor upon me. I will gladly accept this award and proudly post it in my sidebar for all to see. Want to know what else is special about this award? It gets to be passed on - Play it forward! A lot of what blogging is about is networking and sharing. It only seems fit that there is a blog award (or two I am sure) out there that would express that.
Here are the rules of the Lemonade Award:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
Here are my nominees for the Lemonade Award, in no particular order:
Katie's Nesting Spot * A Natural Nester * Snip and Snail * A Homespun Heart * Third Wish * Bring On the Lloyds * The Masked Mommy * Classy and Sophisticated * Cooking During Stolen Moments * Arty Girl Designs
As for my own attitude of gratitude, I am grateful that I was blessed to have our daughter. I am abundently grateful. Some of you are probably thinking this is a lousy explanation but hear me out here. I lost three babies before finally conceiving and giving birth to Little Bear. It was very hard for me. I have known since I was a little girl I wanted to be a Mom and for me to go through all that I did to finally get my little girl...well, you can only imagine. For this reason, I am eternally grateful that God gave me the opportunity to have my dream and experience all the joys, tears and fears of Motherhood.
Thanks again to Elizabeth at Type A Mommy for giving me my very first blog award! You are too kind!
I would like to thank thank Elizabeth from Type A Mommy for bestowing this awesome honor upon me. I will gladly accept this award and proudly post it in my sidebar for all to see. Want to know what else is special about this award? It gets to be passed on - Play it forward! A lot of what blogging is about is networking and sharing. It only seems fit that there is a blog award (or two I am sure) out there that would express that.
Here are the rules of the Lemonade Award:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
Here are my nominees for the Lemonade Award, in no particular order:
Katie's Nesting Spot * A Natural Nester * Snip and Snail * A Homespun Heart * Third Wish * Bring On the Lloyds * The Masked Mommy * Classy and Sophisticated * Cooking During Stolen Moments * Arty Girl Designs
As for my own attitude of gratitude, I am grateful that I was blessed to have our daughter. I am abundently grateful. Some of you are probably thinking this is a lousy explanation but hear me out here. I lost three babies before finally conceiving and giving birth to Little Bear. It was very hard for me. I have known since I was a little girl I wanted to be a Mom and for me to go through all that I did to finally get my little girl...well, you can only imagine. For this reason, I am eternally grateful that God gave me the opportunity to have my dream and experience all the joys, tears and fears of Motherhood.
Thanks again to Elizabeth at Type A Mommy for giving me my very first blog award! You are too kind!








Thank you so much for the award! I truly appreciate it!
You are very welcome Nicol. =)I love reading your blog and all the wonderful things you and your daughter do together. =) It's a little insight into what I have to look forward to when Little Bear is Olivia's age. They arent that far apart.
WOW, those experiences have really served you well; I feel the authenticity in your perspective when you talk about an 'attitude of gratitude.' I appreciate so much your conveying that perspective about the safe motherhood quilt project. thank you for thinking of my blog in your list! what a treat!
Thanks so much Kathie! I'm really flattered, especially being included with such a wonderful group of bloggers. I try to pass the award on soon.
Thank you so much! :-D Awards ceremony to come soon on my blog!