Here is where you will find me talking about my adventures of being a first time Mom, regaining my fit lifestyle that I once had previously, random thoughts, and personal updates on my life. All are welcome to join me for coffee or tea as you read my blog and share in my many adventures - whatever they may be.
Kraft is offering a free pack of Oscar Mayer jumbo beef franks. All you have to do is enter your email address, fill out the form and your coupon should arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks. That is perfect. Just in time for your summer BBQ's.
I was too late to get a coupon! I personally don't care for hot dogs. It could be a pregnancy thing or the thought that some brands have chicken feet in them is a huge turn off. My dh and dd love them and they are nice to have for this time of year. BBQ time!
Celestial Seasonings Chocolate & Raspberry tea
A Good Night's Sleep
Smoked Sea Salt
Freshly Cracked Pepper
Pam Butter Flavored Spray
Snuggling with Little Bear
Knitting
Building our Savings Account
Peanut Butter and Chocolate
Scoring Free/Cheap Stuff
The Vampire Diary Series
Grey's Anatomy
Chia Seeds
Click Protein
P28 Bread
iTouch
Not a fitchick/chuck food group. LOL!!
No, it's not but who says i'm eatting them. ;) Tom will be tho.
I was too late to get a coupon! I personally don't care for hot dogs. It could be a pregnancy thing or the thought that some brands have chicken feet in them is a huge turn off. My dh and dd love them and they are nice to have for this time of year. BBQ time!
Stop by my blog when you have a sec. to claim an award I gave you @ http://www.ordinaryandawesome.com/2009/05/three-awards-going-to.html
Have a wonderful Friday!!