Dh has been saying that all he's been wanting is BBQ and that he wants this week to be mostly that...so.....
In no particular order or day this week:
Hot dogs (He would like this 2x this week)
Cheeseburgers
NY Strip Steak (Mmm...grillin' done right!)
Stuffed Shells
Eggplant Parm
Pizza
Question for all you ladies out there who's men love the BBQ.......what do you do when that's all your hubby/family wants to eat during the warm months? Don't you get tired of it once in awhile? Tell me how you mix it up....please! before I get all bbq'd out. LOL!








We BBQ all summer here because our house is so hot (no A/C). I'm not a big meat eater (although a burger or steak now and then is to good to pass up!), so I grill tons of veggies. I use a BBQ pan thingy with holes in it and basically "stir fry" the veggies in it. Kababs (sp?) are good too. Slice them up and toss with olive oil, salt & pepper, then grill. Just experiment. Oh..how about grilled bread slices, then add tomato slices and grated mozzarella cheese and let it melt. Sounds so good right now!!
Great ideas, Tracy! Thanks!! I will have to try them. I'm not a big meater either but DH is.