The internet is so great! So many things available for us from services to information. I love the fact that because of the internet I no longer have to wait in line for the perfect toy or shoe. What I love even more is clubs such as Netflix or Blockbuster that "takes the drama out of renting." It was a superb idea!! No more traveling to and from the video rental store wasting time and gas only to find out the movie you wanted wasn't available. But the clubs on the internet do not just stop at movie rentals folks. Nope! You've got video game rentals for the gamers. (I'll post about that one another time) You also have a club for Book Rentals. For an avid reader such as myself, this is a perfect club!!
Let me introduce you to BookSwim. BookSwim is the online book rental library service lending you paperbacks, hardcovers and college textbooks Netflix-style directly to your house, without the need to purchase! They stock all the latest bestsellers, new releases, classics & much much more. With BookSwim, I no longer have a book I am longing to read only to get to the library and find out it's already rented out or worse - they do not carry it! It's always such a disappointment. A horrible feeling when you enjoy to read as much as myself. Nope, with BookSwim, the book that I am interested in reading at that time is always readily available. Oh how I love my BookSwim.
Right now you can get unlimited book rentals starting at only $9.95 a month with Free Shipping! To get more details & watch a Free Video on how it works click here!
Let me introduce you to BookSwim. BookSwim is the online book rental library service lending you paperbacks, hardcovers and college textbooks Netflix-style directly to your house, without the need to purchase! They stock all the latest bestsellers, new releases, classics & much much more. With BookSwim, I no longer have a book I am longing to read only to get to the library and find out it's already rented out or worse - they do not carry it! It's always such a disappointment. A horrible feeling when you enjoy to read as much as myself. Nope, with BookSwim, the book that I am interested in reading at that time is always readily available. Oh how I love my BookSwim.
Right now you can get unlimited book rentals starting at only $9.95 a month with Free Shipping! To get more details & watch a Free Video on how it works click here!






