Kathie
Photobucket

Slight repeat from last week. It turned out that I had a lot of stuff in the fridge/freezer already bought that I had to use before it went bad. Needless to say, that made menu planning and food shopping super easy (and cheap!) this week.

Monday - Amish Casserole. This rich creamy casserole frugal recipe is a grocery-budget saver with basic frugal cooking ingredients to make up a traditional “comfort food” dish.

Tuesday - Lasagna and Caesar Salad

Wednesday - Center Cut Pork Chops and Mashed Yellow Squash (Dh's favorite. Grilled squash for DD and I)

Thursday - Spaghetti and Meatballs, Side Salad, Garlic Bread/Roll n Butter (Dh doesn't like garlic)

Friday - Frozen Pizza Night (Dh's favorite!)

Saturday - Grilling Night --- Cheeseburgers with all the fixins

Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie!

0 Responses