Kathie

Photobucket


If you have a ceiling fan, you’re probably well aware of the layer of dust that accumulates on top of the blades.

One of the easiest ways to clean a ceiling fan is to take a pillow case, slip it over the blade and wipe off the dust bunnies. The dust falls conveniently into the pillow case, not onto the floor or furniture. After dusting each blade, take the pillow case outside, turn it inside out and shake out the dust. Repeat as needed for each fan!

Find more Works for Me Wednesday tips at We Are THAT Family.
5 Responses
  1. Veggiemomof2 Says:

    This is a great tip! I've read this one somewhere before & it really does work.


  2. Niki Jolene Says:

    Clever...never heard that one before. I'll have to give it a whirl!

    :)


  3. ohAmanda Says:

    THAT is a great idea. Now to get motivated to do the fans...


  4. Kathie Says:

    Glad I was able to help, ladies. :o)


  5. mub Says:

    This works SO well! Our ceiling fan is right over the bed, so it's nice to not sprinkle dust all over the sheets!