Kathie
Photobucket

I LOVE New York and Company. It also just so happens that I am lining up a new job (hopefully!) and need some work attire since my last employer was very laid back. I just LOVE New York and Company's clothing. They are so comfortable and last such a LONG time. It's totally worth the investment. So, when I found this coupon I just had to share. I am giddy with excitement. Hello New York & Company! Here I come....

Print this coupon and get $30 off a $75 purchase (or double it for $ 60 off a $150 purchase!) at New York & Company. This one has no expiration date but I’d print it now if you plan to use it, just to be safe! Let's face it...these type of coupons go FAST and you wouldn't want to miss this deal! It's one hellofa steal!

Labels: edit post
0 Responses