
When I heard the news a week or so ago that every Monday between 7 am and 7 pm you can stop to get your choice of a 7 ounce iced McCafe or 8 ounce hot McCafe FREE I was estatic! Could this be? My favorite drink for FREE?! The great news is that there is no additional purchase necessary. It's one per customer per Monday & while supplies last. McDonald's says The McCafe Mocha is the sweet side of expresso. To get all the details click here!
In your travels today, do stop by your local McDonald's for your Free Iced or Hot Cafe Mocha. I know that during all the running around that I have to do today, I'll be stopping by. The Iced Cafe Mocha is just the right pick me up to carry me through the afternoon. It's also going to be the perfect treat to cool me off during one very hot and humid day.







OH YUM!!!! I will have to plan ahead for this next week!
I hope your's participates. The one the next town over from me said they did not. However, the other branch two towns over did. Score! Offer ends August 3rd. ;o)