Welcome to the first installment of Thirsty Thursday! It is my goal that every Thursday I will post a beverage recipe of my choosing. Whether it is a family recipe, a recipe found online or a recipe from one of my readers you will be sure to receive a beverage recipe to refresh all your taste buds.
This week's Thirsty Thursday recipe is for......
Best Lemonade Ever
compliments of Allrecipes.com
PREP TIME 30 Min
COOK TIME 5 Min
READY IN 4 Hrs 35 Min
SERVINGS
20 Servings
INGREDIENTS
1 3/4 cups white sugar
8 cups water
1 1/2 cups lemon juice
DIRECTIONS
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining 7 cups water.
I am hoping to add a Mr. Linky in the future but in the meantime, have a fabulous beverage recipe that you'd care to share? Comment and add it for all to see....I am excited to try everyone's yummy beverages.
This week's Thirsty Thursday recipe is for......
Best Lemonade Ever
compliments of Allrecipes.com
PREP TIME 30 Min
COOK TIME 5 Min
READY IN 4 Hrs 35 Min
SERVINGS
20 Servings
INGREDIENTS
1 3/4 cups white sugar
8 cups water
1 1/2 cups lemon juice
DIRECTIONS
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining 7 cups water.
I am hoping to add a Mr. Linky in the future but in the meantime, have a fabulous beverage recipe that you'd care to share? Comment and add it for all to see....I am excited to try everyone's yummy beverages.






