Kathie
If you have not shopped at Kohl's before, shame on you. Kohl's is fabulous! Why you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked.

The best part about Kohl's is thier acceptance to stacking coupons and sales. For example, say childrens clothing is on sale for 40-50% off (this is normal with this place) but on Saturday during the early bird specials they are taking an extra 15% off. Yes, you are able to stack the two. But wait, it doesn't stop there. You have a 20% off coupon from your email or mailbox. You can use that too! So, instead of your children's outfit for 40-50% off, you are getting it for up to 85% off. Isn't that AWESOME!!!! And these sales percentages happen weekly. The sales are that good and combine them with Early Bird Specials/Power Hours/ect and then have an extra coupon...... Oh yes, love me some Kohl's.

It just so happend that Saturday was their last day for the 50% off Children's Holiday dresses sale. There were no Early Bird or Power Hour specials to tack onto it so I couldnt add that discount (this time) but I did have a 15% off coupon to use. I managed to score Little Bear's holiday dress that is originally priced at $40.00 for $17.00!!!!!!! Isn't that great?!?! Oh yes, this Momma Bear was/is one happy camper!! I tried to get her Christmas PJ's also. The Carters line was on sale for 55% off. Sadly tho, they did not have any left in her size. POOTERS! Ah well, I'm hoping to check out Old Navy later on for that. (Walmart had no selection left in her size either. Le Sigh...)

Here's the dress we bought for Little Bear.....
Photobucket


Sorry it's a little dark and hard to see. The lighting in the house was very bright but for some reason the picture didnt take well. If I can find a better picture online I will update this post with it.

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
0 Responses