Kathie

Photobucket


From our house to your's...we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. May this holiday stuff you to the gills, surround you with friends and family and above all remind us what we are thankful for this past year and for the year to follow.


As for us, there will be watching of the Macy's Day Parade and of course we'll be traveling to my in-laws place where we will feast on such items that include turkey, candied sweet potatoes, mashed cauliflower, twice baked potatoes, green beans, biscuits, cranberry sauce and desserts a plenty. Mmmmm...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.


Enjoy eatting your birds and travel safe on the roads.


Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Genie Says:

    I love you bestie! I am thankful for getting to know you so well over the past billion years. I love you!!

    Please give Hailey bear a turkey day hug and kiss from her Auntie Genie,and keep T in line today! Bwahaha!!

    Happy turkey day! XO!