Kathie
Photobucket
Wahoo! It is that time again!! I've been awarded another bloggy award! The beautiful, super buff and dearest friend of mine, Genie at Third Wish awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award. I have to divulge 10 truths then tag seven bloggers who I think will also tell the truth. This should be fun!

  1. I am THAT girl! The one that thinks, breathes and dreams Christmas almost 24/7, 365. I start playing Christmas music in October and shop/plan/organize all year long. My family and friends know me as "Little Miss Christmas." If it's too early for them and I start talking about it or they heard me playing my Christmas music they roll their eyes or make a smart remark but always end it with a chuckle because they know...i'm "Little Miss Christmas" My Mom will tell you i've had this passion for it since I was 12. I'd have to agree.
  2. I can easily squat almost twice my body weight. Sadly that will never be again due to a back injury. I miss squatting...I miss it more than you will ever know!
  3. Ever since having the Little Bear I have a very hard time starting and following through with my fitness regimes. So not like me! I'm a big, big, big fitness nut. My passion is my drive but since having the Little Bear it's been a bit hard for me to find it and hold onto it. Le Sigh...
  4. I went from 122 to 208 when I was pregnant. Can you say Sumo Wrestler?!
  5. I have this obsession with Little Bear's feet. They are just so tiny and soft and well, just so stinkin cute!
  6. My closet is organized in a color coded fashion.
  7. I absolutely, positively have an obssession for Chai Tea. I love it and cannot get enough of it - especially during this time of year.
  8. I wet the bed until I was 12 years old. Oh yes, my bladder took a long time to develop and to this day I still visit the bathroom at least 20x a day. LOL!!!
  9. My favorite books and movie of all time is Anne of Green Gables.
  10. I always feel like the outsider. I've never been one to feel accepted in any sort of click, group, etc. which leaves me always feeling like I never fit in. The upside to this is tho that I know what I like and what I love and well, know who I am and at a young age.

Thanks for bestowing this award to me dearest Genie. And now, it's time for me to annouce the seven winners of this beautiful Honest Scrap Award. They are - and in no particular order....

Katie's Nesting Spot * A Natural Nester * Snip and Snail * A Homespun Heart * Bring On the Lloyds * The Masked Mommy * Classy and Sophisticated

Congratulations Ladies!

Photobucket

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Genie Says:

    Love you bestie!! :)