There were a few things from our menu last week that did not get made and therefore crossed on over to this week's plan. The game plan for this week was trying to make the meals quick and easy. With the Little Bear's Birthday Party on Saturday, I have a lot of prep work this week like baking and decorating her Blues Clues Cake.
Monday - Breakfast for Dinner (Scrambled Eggs & Bacon)
Tuesday - Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Wednesday - Bone-less Pork Chops, Stuffing and Green Beans
Thursday - Slow Cooker Chili
Friday - Beef Pot Pies and Buttermilk Biscuits (Thank you Banquet & Pillsbury for the quick, frozen throw in the oven items)
Saturday - LITTLE BEAR'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!
For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm An Organizing Junkie!







Awesome! I am printing out that stew recipe. I've been in a soupy mood lately! :)