Hey All!
Just wanted to post a short note that this week's blogging activity might be a little off. Little Bear's party is on Saturday and all week I will be prepping for that. However, something just as important, if not more, has recently came up and it has consumed almost my entire life starting yesterday. Momma Bear's most loved and closest brother has had a recent turn of events that has all of us scattering around trying to help him. A lot of drama and a lot of sadness and worry on my part because I try to protect him the best I can and love him so darn much...that, well, when something like this happens...well, I fall apart. :o( Anyway, this Momma is going to try to hold it together - not just for me but for my family as well as my brother. Too much to do and no time for crazy uncontrollable emotions. So, that's about it in a nutshell. Wanted to let you know in case this blog gets the Pause Button for a day or two - or in case ya'll notice my mood might be a little not-myself. Any thoughts and prayers you want to send our way would be greatly appreciated.
Just wanted to post a short note that this week's blogging activity might be a little off. Little Bear's party is on Saturday and all week I will be prepping for that. However, something just as important, if not more, has recently came up and it has consumed almost my entire life starting yesterday. Momma Bear's most loved and closest brother has had a recent turn of events that has all of us scattering around trying to help him. A lot of drama and a lot of sadness and worry on my part because I try to protect him the best I can and love him so darn much...that, well, when something like this happens...well, I fall apart. :o( Anyway, this Momma is going to try to hold it together - not just for me but for my family as well as my brother. Too much to do and no time for crazy uncontrollable emotions. So, that's about it in a nutshell. Wanted to let you know in case this blog gets the Pause Button for a day or two - or in case ya'll notice my mood might be a little not-myself. Any thoughts and prayers you want to send our way would be greatly appreciated.







Prayers!! Sunshine, don't worry, all will work out as it's supposed to and even though you try to protect and care for others, sometimes they have to work out their own issues. Hugs!