Yesterday, I just came across this site from an old friend on Facebook. After see it I just simply had to create one for Little Bear. This is a free video message from Santa! All I had to do was enter some simple information like her name, age and where we live. I then was asked to select something that she's been working on (listening to her parent's) and what she will receive for Christmas (Play Kitchen). The video is about three or so minutes and is Super Cute! It does take a few minutes to load so before you put your kids in front of the pc make sure to load it up first. Little Bear thought it was the neatest thing to see a message from Santa and to see a picture of herself in Santa's book! However, I think she was still too young for it this year. (She'll be 2 this Sunday) She only watched a bit of it and then her attention started to go elsewhere. I think she'll enjoy this a lot more next year. It's the PERFECT addition to your Holiday traditions for the children. Check it out.....
http://portablenorthpole.tv/home
http://portablenorthpole.tv/home






