Kathie
I'm a little late in posting this but it's to be expected when you have a child's birthday so close to Christmas.

Little Bear's birthday is on the 20th of December. Pappa Bear had to travel on the road for an assignment and probably wouldnt be back in time to celebrate. What we did to fix that was we had her birthday party on the 12th. It was very nice. Even with immediate family we had 22 people. Little Bear is soooo blessed to have so many surrounding her with love.

Here's some of the fabulous times we had during her special day.......

....and yes, I made the cake all by myself. Far better than last year's. Here's hoping next year's will be an even bigger improvment on this year's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Thank you Little Bear for another year filled of laughter, happiness, cuddling, playing and reminding me to look at the world as you see it in your eyes. Thank you for choosing us to be the ones to guide and teach you about life. I cannot wait to see what the future brings. We love you so very, very much.

Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Katie Says:

    Looks like an excellent birthday party! You did a great job on the cake, too!!!

    ..as for the dry erase marker on the couch - have you tried that special cleaner for microfiber? If that fails, then I'd probably go ahead and try the rubbing alcohol. Good luck! :)

    Happy New Year!