
First it was pink eye, then a UTI, then it was a urgent case of gallbladder disease ending in a removal, then it was another UTI, then it was a head cold and now, it's another head cold. Le Sigh...
Yesterday I was feeling just fine. Alittle run down but otherwise fine. Late last night I was woken up to a sore throat and the dreaded gunk. Oh no! Not again?!?!
Now, not only is Little Bear experiencing her first sick, sick feelings with the dreaded head cold herself but now me. Oy Vey! Luckily, we took the Little Bear to the Pediatrician yesterday and he gave her some nasal decongestant with cough surpressant allowing her to actually get some sleep (the night before she, nor I, got any). She woke up feeling better and finally(!) consuming liquids again (come on pee pee diapers. LOL) while Momma Bear, well, I just feel SICK and TIRED. Lucky for me, I have my first appointment with the new family doctor today after work. It was originally scheduled just to get me in the system for if/when I do get sick but alas my immune system had other plans.
I'm tired of feeling sick and tired. I've got dishes that need to be unloaded from the dishwasher, a sink of dirty dishes waiting to go in, recycables that need to be taken outside, a floor that needs to be vacuumed, toys that need to be picked up, gifts that need to be wrapped, laundry that needs to be washed, dryed and folded. When I say my house looks like a tornado ran through it that would be an understatement. And let me say this, when I say THAT you know i'm feeling sick and tired! My house has been un-tidy in the past but not this bad.
Time to put a call into my Fairy Godmother.
Yeah, I wish.








Sorry you and Hailey-bear are not feeling well. Do what you can and don't worry about the rest... it's more important that you both get well. *hugs*