It's Christmas Week! While Santa is fast approaching I reckon that this week will be a lot of hussle and bussle...quick meals...frozen meals...maybe even take out....here's the preliminary menu for this week - whether we do or do not follow it remains unseen. Ha!
Monday - Stuffed Shells
Tuesday - Chicken Drumsticks, Mashed Potatoes, Spinach
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Chili (didn't get to this last week), Buttermilk Biscuits
Thursday - Local Pizza Shop Pizza (at least that is what i'm hoping Dh will be up for it since I have company coming later on in the evening and lots of errands to do prior to after I leave work)
Friday - CHRISTMAS!!!! Dinner at the in-laws...I forsee Ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc for din-din..YUMMY!
Saturday - Leftover Christmas dinner!
Sunday - Breakfast for dinner.....i'm thinking eggs, sausage, bacon, the works! And if that's not appealing it's "Fend for Yourself" haha!
For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!







