We had our First Snow Fall of the season on Saturday. Actually, this is the first major snowstorm our area has seen in almost 10 years!! It started in the very early hours of Saturday (think 1am) and didnt stop until very early Sunday morning (8am). By the end of it all, we ended up with 22 inches of snow!!!! It was absolutely beautiful falling and even more beautiful once it had all laid and none of it was touched yet. We didnt get too many pictures. I was too busy enjoying my time with Little Bear either outside in the snow or inside with her new toys and baking cookies. I've got to learn to use my camera more often. LOL!!! Anyway, here's some pictures of our First Snow Fall. Little Bear thoroughly enjoyed it. She couldnt stop laughing and giggling. I dont know what she liked more...the snow sled or the snowball fight. We had to go in after an hour because her cheeks were getting so chapped. :o( The poor thing didnt want to go back in. I had to promise her we'd go back out later.














