Hey All!
Just wanted to make a quick post. Both Little Bear and I are still alive. Turns out we had to see Little Bear's doctor twice last week. She was getting worse and we asked to see a different Doctor. Turns out she had a double ear infection, sinus infection, post nasal drip and a really bad red throat. It's no wonder why the kid wouldnt drink or eat anything for days. She was given antibiotics and a childrens benadryl/maalox combo at night. She's now doing MUCH better and pretty much back to her old self. I, on the other hand, am a different story.
I saw the Dr on Thursday and was given an antibiotic and a nasal decongestant/cough surpressant combo and as of today, I'm still YUCK! I actually felt pretty good on Saturday (Aside from the constant gunk) but yesterday brought out round 2. I've since called the Dr this morning and asked for something new because whatever I was given before isnt working. Alas, I am still at work trying to truck on but this virus is getting the best of me. I've been going to bed the same time Little Bear has the last few days and it's just not helping. If I don't pop back on for a day or so, know that it's because I'm still fighting my battle with said virus and as soon as I am feeling better and have energy to stand (let alone type. LOL), I'll be back with my regular postings. :)
Hope everyone is doing well with their Holiday plannings, staying safe and warm and enjoying their friends and families. Only 9 more days til Santa arrives.....are you ready??
Just wanted to make a quick post. Both Little Bear and I are still alive. Turns out we had to see Little Bear's doctor twice last week. She was getting worse and we asked to see a different Doctor. Turns out she had a double ear infection, sinus infection, post nasal drip and a really bad red throat. It's no wonder why the kid wouldnt drink or eat anything for days. She was given antibiotics and a childrens benadryl/maalox combo at night. She's now doing MUCH better and pretty much back to her old self. I, on the other hand, am a different story.
I saw the Dr on Thursday and was given an antibiotic and a nasal decongestant/cough surpressant combo and as of today, I'm still YUCK! I actually felt pretty good on Saturday (Aside from the constant gunk) but yesterday brought out round 2. I've since called the Dr this morning and asked for something new because whatever I was given before isnt working. Alas, I am still at work trying to truck on but this virus is getting the best of me. I've been going to bed the same time Little Bear has the last few days and it's just not helping. If I don't pop back on for a day or so, know that it's because I'm still fighting my battle with said virus and as soon as I am feeling better and have energy to stand (let alone type. LOL), I'll be back with my regular postings. :)
Hope everyone is doing well with their Holiday plannings, staying safe and warm and enjoying their friends and families. Only 9 more days til Santa arrives.....are you ready??






