I am officially past the three week mark with The 30 Day Shred (aka 30DS) and I thought it was time for another update.
We started off the first week rather rough but pleasantly surprised at the end and even took my chance at Level 2. Go Me! Then we had week two.
Week two brought on new challenges with trying levels two and three and then rotating all three levels. While week two was not as exciting nor fun as week one, week three was a major disappointment. I allowed the boredom to conquer.
Week three was less than stellar. I did 30DS only once and that was the only exercise I did last week. Call me a slacker. Call me lazy. I don't think it was either of the two. I simply ended up falling off track and hit a speed bump.
Let's face it, we've all been there. In order to have some motivation to continue you on a journey like this it might not be fun but it normally is not boring. Am I right? Don't get me wrong, I love how the 30DS packs in a ton of work in just 20 minutes. However, I just find the script repetitive and boring. Alas, Week four is amongst us and things have already took a turn back on the road to fitness.
As I have embarked on Week four I will admit I have yet to do a 30DS workout. Instead, I have managed to workout twice with other options. Tuesday it was Gold's Gym Cardio Workout on the Wii for 30 minutes and yesterday I did some Wii Fit Plus exercises for 20. Sure, they may not be 30DS workouts but they are something. Although ideally this challenge was more of a 30DS challenge, it was also more or less a 30 Day challenge for me to try to get back to being active again -which pretty much meant any form of activity as long as I was moving. I feel that this week I am getting back on the right track and I have a few thoughts in my head that I will later devuldge that I think will help me to continue on this quest and keep it fresh, fun and challenging. After all, this is about a lifestyle change. ;-)
So, although I may not be continuing on as a Shredder for the remainder of the challenge I will continue to cheer you all on and continue to throw in some 30DS's when I feel the need or need a quick workout - boredom aside because let's face it Jillian will WORK YOU OUT and SPIT YOU OUT! Keep on Fitnessing On......








