Kathie

Yesterday I had a banana split for breakfast. Doesn't that sound divine?

Photobucket

Thanks to Capella Flavor Drops I can change up the flavor of my protein shakes, oatmeal, coffee, tea, egg whites, Greek yogurt, you name it, without adding calories. Capella Flavor Drops are a highly concentrated, water soluble, flavoring, they are not only free of calories, but free of sugars and sweeteners, too.

I turned my morning egg whites into a scrumptious, almost criminal, banana split just by adding 6 flavor drops. The other morning I turned them into mock french toast by whipping together 1 cup egg whites, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of stevia, and french toast drops together then baking it up omelette-style. Mmmm...mouth-watering delicious!

Have you ever tried Capella Flavor Drops? If you haven’t you need to visit their site and check out all of their ahh-mazing flavors. I can assure you they will not disappoint.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Capella nor am I being endorsed to promote their product. They were kind enough to send me some product samples to try and review for free on my blog.

Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Genie Says:

    Double Choc is my FAVORITE to add in shakes!

    Have you tried the Crumb Cake yet? That one sounds DELISH!