Kathie
Last Friday us Easter Coaster's were hit with a mighty blizzard of a snow storm. Total accumlation here in Momma Bear's world ended up being 26.5 inches. Yikes! The picture below is showing us with about 22. It's a pretty bad pic but I was not stepping foot outside our front door in this mess.

Photobucket

Here we are today and we are heading for another storm with accumulation guesses of anywhere from 12 - 20 inches (again). It'll start sometime this afternoon and well into tomorrow afternoon. Same timeframe, same everything as last snow storm. Although the last snow storm was wanted by me for at least one more time, I am done with snow. This storm could easily not show up and i'd be happy. Ah well, a gal can dream. I know Little Bear will be estatic tho!

With the upcoming arrival of the snowstorm we received an email from our CEO. We will be CLOSED tomorrow. WAHOOO!!! A snow day! In the middle of the week! I LOVE Wednesday days off...It breaks up the week so well. What's even better about being closed and home with Little Bear tomorrow is that Poppa Bear plans to drive to work anyway if they are open and not use a personal day. That means a day of Just The Girls! Me likey!
Our Just Girls Day will probably involve a lot of what we did last weekend during the last storm - pedicures, manicures, baking cookies, playing in the snow, snuggling up and watching a good movie together and candelight bubble baths. Ohhhhhhh I'm getting so giddy just thinking about it.

For all you East Coasters out there...Embrace yourselves...a Storms a Comin......

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
0 Responses