Kathie
If any of you have seen the news lately you know that some of us over here on the East Coast are expecting another snow storm. Here in Momma's land we are expecting anywhere from 8 - 14 inches. Honestly, i'd loveeeeeee to have another 24 incher like last month but i'll certainly settle for some in the upper region of the estimates of today's snowfall activity. Mr. Weather Man expects it to start sometime in the next hour or so and getting pretty severe starting around the time I'll be leaving Walmart. That's right, I'm one of those today. Le Sigh..

I normally am not one to venture out to the grocery store just before a storm but I'm going to be honest with you Poppa Bear is not going to shovel any snow until it's fully stopped (and according to the Mr. Weather Man that isnt until late afternoon/early evening of Saturday). On top of that, Little Bear just ADORES the snow and will want to play in it. Spending time with Little Bear always takes higher priority so........ So go on Saturday night or Sunday? No way! I don't like driving in the aftermath of snow storms. The roads are never plowed. Besides, Saturday night i'm sure i'll just be too cozy to leave the house. As far as Sunday's go, well, I try to do as little as possible on Sunday's. Sunday's are rest days - as much as I can help it anyway.

So, what's on the agenda here in Momma Land? Hopefully lots of snow with snow play following with the Little Bear. I forsee angel and snowman making in the not so distant future. I also forsee A TON of sled pulling on my part. (That will count for a workout that's for sure) We might have some indoor snow fun like last year and of course we'll have hot cocoa to warm us up. When the little is sleeping I'm planning to dig my nose into one of the books I'm currently reading - Something Blue.

Of course there will be the usual cleaning the house done - or maybe not. LOL! There may be some more decluttering going on - or maybe not. There will definately be a candle lit bath in my weekend somewhere as well as some finger and toe painting that I have not done in ages - basically some Me Quality Time.

Somwhere else in the weekend I plan to whip up my new fitness goals - at least for this week. I've been toying around with the idea of starting the Couch to 5K program again. I installed the app on my iTouch the other day. Thinking of alternating it with some Yoga/Pilaties on the off days or possibly a full body workout that Miss Genie-Bean hooked me up with a while ago. Not sure yet but there is definately some running in my future (maybe even a Cardio Coach workout here or there). I'm starting to miss running and well, my lower half needs to thin out a bit. AnyWho, that's what i'm toying around with in my head. We'll see what happens but I know i'll at least run once this weekend as well as do a yoga session (possibly The Firm's Power Yoga. I LOVE that dvd)

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Genie Says:

    I need to run. I have fallen out of love w/ my treadmill, though!