My cuticles are horrible - no scratch that - dreadful in the Winter. I have tried oils. I have tried lotions. Nothing prevented the soft and peeling nails and the craziness of hangnails that I was getting. Every time I got a manicure the nail tech would look at them in disgust. I was ashamed! I will admit it my cuticles can take a serious beating in the Winter. Then I found it. The holygrail of cuticle creams - Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. Made with sweet almond oil, beeswax and aVitamin E, it isn’t really a “cream,” but more “waxy” in texture. Massage it daily into the cuticle and nail bed and you will see it not only prevents hangnails and softens cuticles, it also strengthens and nourishes nails in the process. It even will help your manicure last a few extra days. How's that for extra benefits?
I swear, if this was edible I would eat it. It smells unbelievably devine. Like some mouth-watering lemon dessert. We all know how much I love lemon desserts - especially lemon cheesecakes.
This is a product that will feel a little greasy when you first apply it (making it ideal for nighttime application), but after a few minutes it completely absorbs into your skin. The key is to apply it regularly. I have noticed that if I stop applying it for a few days my cuticles will take a turn for the worse which always makes me sad and frustrated so be sure to use it regularly to receive optimum results.
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream runs about $6.00 for 0.6 ounces. That might not sound like a lot of product for the money but one tin will most likely last you through the Winter - possibly longer. The tin that I currently have has actually lasted me three Winter's and I just now finally put a dent in it. (A little of this product goes a longgg way)
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream can be found at your local CVS, Walmart, Target and Bath & Body Works stores. Of course they might be able to be located elsewhere but those are the stores within my area that I have seen it at.
I swear, if this was edible I would eat it. It smells unbelievably devine. Like some mouth-watering lemon dessert. We all know how much I love lemon desserts - especially lemon cheesecakes.
This is a product that will feel a little greasy when you first apply it (making it ideal for nighttime application), but after a few minutes it completely absorbs into your skin. The key is to apply it regularly. I have noticed that if I stop applying it for a few days my cuticles will take a turn for the worse which always makes me sad and frustrated so be sure to use it regularly to receive optimum results.
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream runs about $6.00 for 0.6 ounces. That might not sound like a lot of product for the money but one tin will most likely last you through the Winter - possibly longer. The tin that I currently have has actually lasted me three Winter's and I just now finally put a dent in it. (A little of this product goes a longgg way)
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream can be found at your local CVS, Walmart, Target and Bath & Body Works stores. Of course they might be able to be located elsewhere but those are the stores within my area that I have seen it at.
Do you have a TILT to share? Something you just love having around? Head over to the Diaper Diaries and join in, or just visit others who are sharing their TILT.








I live in sunny California and still the winter wreaks havoc on my cuticles. Thanks!
I love anything Burt's Bees!!! But I have never seen this. My cuticles are a mess because I pick at them. Which is gross I know. But I am thinking if I used this I wouldn't pick at them so much. Definitely going to check it out.