We all know I am currently all about my Wii - especially for my fitness needs. So when I was navigating to Amazon.com this afternoon I was pleasantly surprised to see that today's Lightening Deals are all Wii Deals. The below is the Deal of the Day.

Walk It Out for Wii
List Price: $29.99
Today's Discount: - $10.01
Gold Box Price: $19.98 (33% off)
Get off the couch and get moving to the beat of over a hundred hot songs! Step to the beat of hot hits like the Black Eyed Peas’ “Boom Boom Pow” and Demi Lovato’s “La La Land”, and explore a unique in-game world you create with each step you take! It’s a fun and easy way for the whole family to get their hearts pumping!
This looks like a pretty cool game to get yourself moving during these Wintery days. From what I can see, it also has some pretty good reviews. This game sort of reminds me of the Leslie Sanson's Walk Away the Pounds dvd but in Wii game form. Pretty nifty idea, eh? Today's Gold Box Deals at Amazon are all Wii deals, so check back often! I know I will be. =)
Here are the deals that will be available throughout the day. They start at different times, so please take note:
2:00 PM CST: The Biggest Loser
5:00 PM CST: Band Hero
7:00 PM CST: Wii Fit Plus
9:00 PM CST: Wii Charge Station Quad (Nyko)
10:00 PM CST: EA Sports Active
If you are interested in any of these deals, make sure to check at the beginning of the hour. If the deal is good chances are it will sell out rather quickly!
I'm a bit bummed about the EA Sports Active. I've had mine for two weeks now. If only I had waited a bit longer I could have nabbed this deal. Ah well! I will tell you this because I have yet to review the product - if you've been thinking about buying it DO IT and try to at this deal because it will totally be worth it.

Walk It Out for Wii
List Price: $29.99
Today's Discount: - $10.01
Gold Box Price: $19.98 (33% off)
Get off the couch and get moving to the beat of over a hundred hot songs! Step to the beat of hot hits like the Black Eyed Peas’ “Boom Boom Pow” and Demi Lovato’s “La La Land”, and explore a unique in-game world you create with each step you take! It’s a fun and easy way for the whole family to get their hearts pumping!
This looks like a pretty cool game to get yourself moving during these Wintery days. From what I can see, it also has some pretty good reviews. This game sort of reminds me of the Leslie Sanson's Walk Away the Pounds dvd but in Wii game form. Pretty nifty idea, eh? Today's Gold Box Deals at Amazon are all Wii deals, so check back often! I know I will be. =)
Here are the deals that will be available throughout the day. They start at different times, so please take note:
2:00 PM CST: The Biggest Loser
5:00 PM CST: Band Hero
7:00 PM CST: Wii Fit Plus
9:00 PM CST: Wii Charge Station Quad (Nyko)
10:00 PM CST: EA Sports Active
If you are interested in any of these deals, make sure to check at the beginning of the hour. If the deal is good chances are it will sell out rather quickly!
I'm a bit bummed about the EA Sports Active. I've had mine for two weeks now. If only I had waited a bit longer I could have nabbed this deal. Ah well! I will tell you this because I have yet to review the product - if you've been thinking about buying it DO IT and try to at this deal because it will totally be worth it.






