Campus Fundraising is offering 40 issues of All You for only $27.00 - that's only $.67 an issue! This is by far the cheapest price I have ever seen! I'm going to act fast on this one so that it renews at this cost when my current subscription is up.
These subscriptions normally go for $40 and then they give $13.00 to the group trying to raise money but this time they are going to give the $13.00 back to you!!!! Wahoo!!! I love rebates acts like this!
Here's how to get this incredibly special deal...
- Click HERE and then click on "Click Here To Support This Group".
- Enter your mailing information.
- Select All You or any of the other $40 magazines available.
- Proceed through checkout.
- Within 24 hours they credit you $13.00 making your total only $27.00!
- Expect delivery in 6-8 weeks.
If you don't already know what All You is, it is a magazine sold at Walmart that is FULL of coupons. Normally upwards of $50 worth. To buy at Walmart this magazine is about $2.50, so this is an amazing deal for this subscription!
Thanks Swag Grabber!







