Kathie
Photobucket


A short while ago I was given an opportunity to try out some Perfect Foods Bars that they graciously sent me for review.  I couldn't wait to dig into them and it took me a little bit to taste all the flavors they sent.  Thank you Perfect Foods for giving me the chance to review your products.

*Click links for ingredient listing
Fruit and Nut: Very good. I love raisins tho so anything with them in it is pretty much a hit for me. To me it tastes like peanut butter fudge with nuts added!

Carob Chip: Very tasty!! It was dense and moisty and just delicious. It is made with mostly peanutss and honey..two excellent ingredients if I do say so myself.

Cranberry Crunch: This was fun to eat because it really did crunch. Love, Love, Love cranberries so this was on the top of my list.
 
Peanut Butter: This bar was dense, chewy, moist and freaking delicious. It was like eating peanut butter straight out of a jar. It does need to be refridgerated tho. I left it in my bag til my afternoon snack time and it was softer and creamier than it orignally once was earlier in the day. 
 
I love that all these bars are all-natural, gluten-free and have a ton of protein. Every one of them was tasty and kept me full for a full three hours. I would certainly put these in the meal replacement category.
 
Photobucket
0 Responses