Thank you to Random.Org for helping to chose the winner of my Zevia Giveaway!
True Random Number Generator:
Result: 23 wins the Variety Full Case
Amanda Says: 3:45 PM - I am an e-mail subscriber.
Result: 40 & 31 wins the 6-pack Variety Vase
Anonymous Says: 10:22 PM - I got hooked on diet Coke when I was trying to stay awake while working night shifts. I would like to try Zevia because I'm sure it has healthier ingredients.
stash mama Says: 8:30 PM - I follow you on twitter
I will be emailing you later on today for shipping information... Congratulations again, Helena and Thank You to all who entered for making my first giveaway a success!!! I wish you all the best in my future giveaways!
True Random Number Generator:
Result: 23 wins the Variety Full Case
Amanda Says: 3:45 PM - I am an e-mail subscriber.
Result: 40 & 31 wins the 6-pack Variety Vase
Anonymous Says: 10:22 PM - I got hooked on diet Coke when I was trying to stay awake while working night shifts. I would like to try Zevia because I'm sure it has healthier ingredients.
stash mama Says: 8:30 PM - I follow you on twitter
I will be emailing you later on today for shipping information... Congratulations again, Helena and Thank You to all who entered for making my first giveaway a success!!! I wish you all the best in my future giveaways!






