Please pardon me and the interruptions in posting this week. Our internet access at home as been nonexistant since Friday due to a network problem on Verizon's part. We are hoping the problem will be rectified when we get home this evening.
In addition to the lack of internet access at home, I come into work yesterday only to find the "blue screen of death" on my computer screen. I did not have a computer on my desk until late yesterday afternoon. I am now catching up on the workload and should be back to our regularly scheduled posting tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
In addition to the lack of internet access at home, I come into work yesterday only to find the "blue screen of death" on my computer screen. I did not have a computer on my desk until late yesterday afternoon. I am now catching up on the workload and should be back to our regularly scheduled posting tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.






