....I've been hiding in the Twilight Series Books since the Friday last week. (Thus the reasoning for my lack of posting/commenting)
I'm usually not one to watch movies before reading the books. For some reason that ended up happening in this case. After watching New Moon and discussing it with my collegue she informed me that I really should read the books because there would be a lot more into it once the other two movies come out. It was with that conversation that I ran to the local library and started my Twilight Saga Series book reading. I haven't read a book that big, that fast in over four years. I was finished "Twilight" in 48 hours. I immediately picked up "New Moon" and that took three days but only due to life getting in the way *eye roll* (Doesn't everyone know I"m reading Twilight!?!).
I've since been w/o a Twilight book in hand for almost 24 hours now and I am feeling lost and yearning for more. I had put a hold on "Eclipse" just this past weekend knowing I"d complete "New Moon" but it hadn't come in yet. I was hoping "Eclipse" would come in by lunch today (Saw it was due to return today) but I didn't get the phone call. Le Sigh....
I'm happy to report, tho, that I just received THE CALL! I will be taking a small detour going home this evening to pick up "Eclipse" I'm hoping Poppa Bear and Little Bear leave me alone enough that I can go and hide in my book!!! In the meantime, I'm off to "hold" Breaking Dawn because I have a feeling that i'll be finished this before that one is returned to the library. LOL!!!
If I don't pop back on in a day or two, you'll know where I'll be ..... Dreaming and Swooning over Edward in "Eclipse" That's right folks...I'm all aboard for Team Edward!!! (Jeez, I am soo late hoping on this bandwagon, aren't I?! LOL Leave it to me)
I'm usually not one to watch movies before reading the books. For some reason that ended up happening in this case. After watching New Moon and discussing it with my collegue she informed me that I really should read the books because there would be a lot more into it once the other two movies come out. It was with that conversation that I ran to the local library and started my Twilight Saga Series book reading. I haven't read a book that big, that fast in over four years. I was finished "Twilight" in 48 hours. I immediately picked up "New Moon" and that took three days but only due to life getting in the way *eye roll* (Doesn't everyone know I"m reading Twilight!?!).
I've since been w/o a Twilight book in hand for almost 24 hours now and I am feeling lost and yearning for more. I had put a hold on "Eclipse" just this past weekend knowing I"d complete "New Moon" but it hadn't come in yet. I was hoping "Eclipse" would come in by lunch today (Saw it was due to return today) but I didn't get the phone call. Le Sigh....
I'm happy to report, tho, that I just received THE CALL! I will be taking a small detour going home this evening to pick up "Eclipse" I'm hoping Poppa Bear and Little Bear leave me alone enough that I can go and hide in my book!!! In the meantime, I'm off to "hold" Breaking Dawn because I have a feeling that i'll be finished this before that one is returned to the library. LOL!!!
If I don't pop back on in a day or two, you'll know where I'll be ..... Dreaming and Swooning over Edward in "Eclipse" That's right folks...I'm all aboard for Team Edward!!! (Jeez, I am soo late hoping on this bandwagon, aren't I?! LOL Leave it to me)







Too cute! I haven't read them either but I only saw the first movie. I guess I better get with the program also. How is your knee? I was also training for running marathons and hurt my knee and have not been able to run for a week. I have been so upset and depressed wondering if I am ever going to feel better!!!
Christine
I LOVED those books first read!! I want to re-read. Maybe this summer sometime.
I'm glad you're enjoying so much Kathie and I'm glad I discovered your blog. I'm a little slow on the uptake. ;-)
I love the layout/design of your blog. Maybe one day I will have a lick of sense on the computer and be able to do the same. :-D
Love you!!