***Don't forget to check out my Zevia Giveaway HERE
I don't know about you but I sure love a good cup coffee - especially in the morning when I arise to start my day. If I do not have that first cup in the morning my day just doesn't get started. Yes, I am one of those people. I just cannot "get with it" without that first cup of joe. My husband, on the other hand, is not a coffee drinker at all. I don't know how he does it.
For years, I've always been a Dunken Donuts gal. Come on, we all know "America Runs on Dunken." haha!(That commercial cracks me up!) But i'm going to be real with ya'll....Dunken Donuts coffee isn't exactly cheap. Whether you go to the store daily to get your fresh brewed, tweaked to your perfection cup or get a bag at your local grocery market and brew it from home it still costs a good chunk of change. Around here, you are paying $7.00 for a 13oz bag if it's on sale. I'm all for paying a few dollars more and getting triple that in coffee. I love me my Dunken but it was time to find an alternative that tasted just as good. That's when I found it....
Eight O'Clock Coffee 100% Columbian is now my go-to coffee!!! Sure, I tried the French Roast flavor but it just was not rich for me and rather weak. I needed something stronger. Something richer. That's when I decided to try the 100% Columbian. Ohhhhhh so rich!!! Ohhhhh so strong!!! And for $4.63 for a 13oz bag you can't beat it - especially when you tack on a $0.45/coupon!!! Hello savings!!!
I will now only have my Dunken Donuts on Friday mornings as my Kick Off The Weekend Treat but other than that I'm Eight O'Clock Coffee all the way now. If you have not tried Eight O'Clock Coffee yet, please give it a try. You will not be disappointed (and your checkbook will be happy too!)
I don't know about you but I sure love a good cup coffee - especially in the morning when I arise to start my day. If I do not have that first cup in the morning my day just doesn't get started. Yes, I am one of those people. I just cannot "get with it" without that first cup of joe. My husband, on the other hand, is not a coffee drinker at all. I don't know how he does it. For years, I've always been a Dunken Donuts gal. Come on, we all know "America Runs on Dunken." haha!(That commercial cracks me up!) But i'm going to be real with ya'll....Dunken Donuts coffee isn't exactly cheap. Whether you go to the store daily to get your fresh brewed, tweaked to your perfection cup or get a bag at your local grocery market and brew it from home it still costs a good chunk of change. Around here, you are paying $7.00 for a 13oz bag if it's on sale. I'm all for paying a few dollars more and getting triple that in coffee. I love me my Dunken but it was time to find an alternative that tasted just as good. That's when I found it....
Eight O'Clock Coffee 100% Columbian is now my go-to coffee!!! Sure, I tried the French Roast flavor but it just was not rich for me and rather weak. I needed something stronger. Something richer. That's when I decided to try the 100% Columbian. Ohhhhhh so rich!!! Ohhhhh so strong!!! And for $4.63 for a 13oz bag you can't beat it - especially when you tack on a $0.45/coupon!!! Hello savings!!!
Eight O'Clock Coffee 100% Columbian is rich, strong and robust!! It's also only $0.31/cup!!! It's cheap! It's flavorful!! And when reading up on it after I found my TREASURE FIND, I found this article by consumer search where they have nothing but much praise and comparison to stores like Starbucks and how it beats them out!! They couldn't be more right friends!
I will now only have my Dunken Donuts on Friday mornings as my Kick Off The Weekend Treat but other than that I'm Eight O'Clock Coffee all the way now. If you have not tried Eight O'Clock Coffee yet, please give it a try. You will not be disappointed (and your checkbook will be happy too!)
Do you have a TILT to share? Something you just love having around? Head over to the Diaper Diaries and join in, or just visit others who are sharing their TILT.









I am obsessed with Dunkin Donuts. I buy the whole bean from the Donut store (not grocery store) and grind it myself; and it went on sale for FIVE DOLLARS A POUND!! I was so stoked, I bought a ton. It is expensive and the only alternative I like is this little local beanery that is like twice as much. I'll try Eight O Clock Columbian, I'm always willing to save a few bucks! But it has to be delicious :)