A month ago I was sent a free mixed case of Zevia to sample and review (thanks Margaret!!). I could not wait to try Zevia after I learned that it was a zero calorie, all-natural, sweetened with stevia diet soda. I stopped drinking soda a few years ago (aside from the occasional Cherry Coke Zero. I have a weakness for that stuff) and I have never been a fan of diet soda because of it’s bad rep (chemicals, artificial sweeteners, etc). I do not have my Cherry Coke Zero often but sometimes I have a craving for soda other than the Cherry Coke Zero and so these guys are perfect for me, as well as any other health conscious person who is trying to steer away from soda.
After trying all the flavors I am here to tell you that these diet sodas are not only healthy and all-natural, but they are delicious!
Cola : I chose this flavor to test first because we all like a good cola. I found this to be less sweet than the regular diet soda. This is a good thing. The sweetness it has is also different in taste. It is a lot less artificial tasting (which should be obvious since there is nothing artificial about it. LOL) If I had to compare it then I would like to say that it tastes more like Diet Coke than Diet Pepsi.
Dr. Zevia: I tried this one next hoping it would be my Dr. Pepper alternative. Thank goodness it did!!! When I am not craving a Cherry Coke Zero it is a Dr. Pepper. I love Dr. Pepper (And the Diet Dr. Pepper tastes just like it!). This version definitely embodied all the flavors of a Dr. Pepper but was less sweet but the overall flavor was outstanding! Yes, I do believe I found my Diet/Dr. Pepper alternative!
Ginger Ale: I am not much of a ginger ale lover but every once in awhile I will indulge. Just like the other flavors thus far it did not disappoint. Tasted just like the usual Ginger Ale's you would drink but without all that yucky stuff inside. There was the tang of ginger but less intense than a regular ginger ale by a smidgen. I also found this soda to have a lot more fizz/carbonation than the other sodas.
Ginger Rootbeer: This tastes mostly like rootbeer but the added ginger flavor really takes it up a notch. It was hard for me to pinpoint exactly what it tastes like. The only thing I can really say is that it tasted really smooooth.
Lemon Twist: I wasn't really a big fan of this one. It did not really have much flavor to it. If they discontinued this flavor I wouldn't miss it or mind.
Black Cherry: Mmm Mmm Good - no Delicious!!! This had A LOT of flavor and just like the Ginger Rootbear it tasted smooothh. The cherry taste wasn’t too strong but it was just enough!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Orange: I believe that it would be very hard to make an orange soda taste natural. If it did it would taste like orange juice and who wants an orange soda to taste like that? Having said that, this orange soda definately tasted less artificial than any other orange soda i've tried in the past.
************
And now for the good the part you’ve all been waiting for…details on the giveaway! Zevia has been kind enough to support a giveaway for THREE WINNERS. There will be one grand prize winner who will receive a 24 pack variety case! There will be two runner up winners who will receive a 6 pack variety case.
HERE’S HOW TO WIN…
1. YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST or all other entries will be DELETED! Leave me a comment and let me know what is your favorite flavor of soda and why you want to win Zevia
BONUS ENTRIES (each bonus entry must be on a seperate comment otherwise it will count as one entry)
2. Subscribe by Email and Confirm that Subscription (1 entry)
3. Follow my blog (1 entry)
4. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Leave a Tweet and the direct link to that tweet (1 entry) You can do this Daily
6. For another extra entry- Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog and come back and leave the link to your blog post. (1 entry)
7. If you don’t have a blog, email or tell a friend about this giveaway and leave me comment telling me you did so. (1 entry)
8. Add me to your blogroll with a link back to me! (1 entry)
**LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN REACH YOU IF YOU WIN!












I normally drink diet coke, but would love to try the ginger ale.
Christie
ropp(dot)5@wright(dot)edu
I told my mom (a fellow diet coke junkie) about this!
Christie
ropp(dot)5@wright(dot)edu
I drink A LOT of diet coke, but am really trying to kick the habit. I know its bad for me. I think this would be a great alternative :)
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow your blog
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow on twitter (@debthompson)
deborah150 at hotmail.com
tweet http://twitter.com/debthompson/status/11707971556
deborah150 at hotmail.com
I would like to try their orange. I would like to win these for my kids because they drink too much pop
aunteegem@yahoo.com
follow your blog as jelaws5
aunteegem@yahoo.com
email subscriber
aunteegem@yahoo.com
I love all cherry sodas, so I would love to try the blackcherry flavor. I would love to try this soda since it is all natural and zero calories!
veniceangel@hotmail.com
I always just drink diet coke. =) But I think the ginger root beer sound good!
I follow your blog
I follow you on twitter (katrinawelch)
My fave flavor would be orange and I'd love to win this healthier soda!
Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
I subscribe via email!
Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
My favorite flavor of soda is Diet Cherry Coke, although we don't buy soda very often in for our house. I'd love to win this prize because I have heard of this brand and have been looking for a "healthier alternative" soda!
My favorite flavor of sode is cherry pepsi. Its addicting and I want to win because I love trying new products and this sounds like a great one.
I follow you on twitter.
I follow via google friend.
katers2714 at yahoo dot com
My favorite flavor(s) of soda are Root Beer and Cream. I drank a ton of soda as a kid so I try to stay away from it now, which is why I'd love to try this as it sounds like something I can happily drink and not feel guilty about!
jerseygirl1351(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love Coke Zero and Tab. I would like to try a healthier alternative to these.
amanda.corley@ymail.com
I follow on Google friend connect.
amanda.corley@ymail.com
I follow on twitter as
frugalmomto4.
amanda.corley@ymail.com
I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/frugalmomto4/status/11840115799
amanda.corley@ymail.com
I love to drink good old regular cola flavors! I would love to win because I am trying to eat healthier and this sounds like the perfect thing to drink instead of coke/pepsi/etc!
kkondek at gmail.com
Following your blog - ktkatherine
kkondek at gmail.com
Following you on twitter - @ktkatherine
kkondek at gmail.com
Tweet 4/8 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/11847393166
kkondek at gmail.com
I got hooked on diet Coke when I was trying to stay awake while working night shifts. I would like to try Zevia because I'm sure it has healthier ingredients.
bkittie@hotmail.com
I love me some Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper!
Tweet 4/9 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/11914646181
kkondek at gmail.com
Ooh, these look so good! I love citrus flavors, like orange, and grapefruit. Ginger ale is also one of my favorites.
I love Rootbeer and cherry 7-up/gingerale flavors!! I would love to try this ZEVIA since I have never even seen it before!!
I'm glad I found your blog! Does it help that my birthday is tomorrow and this would be a great present?!! hee hee ;-)
Ok I became a follower of your blog and subscribed to your email...thanks! somerjhaley@aol.com
i Looove orange soda buuut i try not to drink soda because of how extrememly unhealthy it is annnd all its ingredient...sooo i would looove to win so that I can get a soda in me lol thanks!!!!
corpesa14 at yahoo dot com
I SUBSCRIBE via email
corpesa14 at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog
corpesa14
corpesa14 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter
stashmama
corpesa14 at yahoo dot com
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/stashmama/status/11963542724
corpesa14 at yahoo dot com
I told my sis in law to enter....hopefully she will lol! Thanks sooo much
corpesa14 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe via email!
schaefer7382 (at) aol (dot) com
Tweet 4/11 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/11999882822
kkondek at gmail.com
I like Pepsi one! (jetabunch@gmail.com)
follow your bold