The next saga in The Twilight series is coming to a theater near you on June 30th....Eclipse!!!
The movie trailer for Eclipse came out yesterday (and I cannot believe I just found out about it now) and I am just so stinking excited!!
I was not so excited to see the second movie in the series, New Moon, and truth be told I'm actually waiting for that one to be released this week before I see it. From what I had heard and read it was a bit of a disappointment so I was saving that one for the dvd player. This one, however, this one...Oh My! I will not be able to wait! I will have to go to the theaters to see this one!!
Fans will get their first look in Eclipse at Bryce Dallas Howard as Rachel and will find out who Kristen Stewart, who plays Bella, will choose for her mate.
The movie trailer for Eclipse came out yesterday (and I cannot believe I just found out about it now) and I am just so stinking excited!!
I was not so excited to see the second movie in the series, New Moon, and truth be told I'm actually waiting for that one to be released this week before I see it. From what I had heard and read it was a bit of a disappointment so I was saving that one for the dvd player. This one, however, this one...Oh My! I will not be able to wait! I will have to go to the theaters to see this one!!
Fans will get their first look in Eclipse at Bryce Dallas Howard as Rachel and will find out who Kristen Stewart, who plays Bella, will choose for her mate.






