A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to try Oikos Greek Yogurt. The gals at Stonyfield were gracious enough to send me some coupons for some free containers of their greek yogurt to try. (Thanks Girls!) Boy, was I glad they did! I had seen this product all over the blogging world and just knew I was missing out. I now know I was.
Now, first let me apologize for lack of pictures to this post. I was so quick to eat them up that I forgot to take pictures for the blog review. Sorry!
This stuff is THICK and RICH and CREAMY!!! It is packed full of nutrients, too!! It is only 90 calories but it has 10g of Protein - 10!! I was able to try the honey, the blueberry and the plain. I'm not a big fan of honey in my yogurt so this did not taste that well to me. However, the blueberry was out of this world. LOVED the blueberry. It has so many blueberries and the blueberry flavor is enormous. The plain is great too either plain or with cocao powder for a chocolate punch.
Another great thing about Oikos Greek Yogurt is that they offer coupons on their website! You can now get your favorite greek yogurt for cheap! How awesome is that? Pretty awesome for me. I can usually score this pretty decent over at my local Wal-mart. If you can get your hands on some of this fabulously delicious, healthy and protein-packed yogurt, DO IT! You will not be sorry!
I know this has only been my first Greek Yogurt experience but I have to say that so far it is also the best and my number one favorite. LOL!!! But wait, it might have a runner up.....Chobani sent me samples to try two weeks ago and i've been going through the flavors. What's my take? Stay tuned for that review (and a giveaway!) in the coming week.
Now, first let me apologize for lack of pictures to this post. I was so quick to eat them up that I forgot to take pictures for the blog review. Sorry!
This stuff is THICK and RICH and CREAMY!!! It is packed full of nutrients, too!! It is only 90 calories but it has 10g of Protein - 10!! I was able to try the honey, the blueberry and the plain. I'm not a big fan of honey in my yogurt so this did not taste that well to me. However, the blueberry was out of this world. LOVED the blueberry. It has so many blueberries and the blueberry flavor is enormous. The plain is great too either plain or with cocao powder for a chocolate punch.
Another great thing about Oikos Greek Yogurt is that they offer coupons on their website! You can now get your favorite greek yogurt for cheap! How awesome is that? Pretty awesome for me. I can usually score this pretty decent over at my local Wal-mart. If you can get your hands on some of this fabulously delicious, healthy and protein-packed yogurt, DO IT! You will not be sorry!
I know this has only been my first Greek Yogurt experience but I have to say that so far it is also the best and my number one favorite. LOL!!! But wait, it might have a runner up.....Chobani sent me samples to try two weeks ago and i've been going through the flavors. What's my take? Stay tuned for that review (and a giveaway!) in the coming week.






