Kathie
I just do not know what to do....this poor Little Bear of mine has been battling with an Off and On fever for the last four days. Day one adding vomit to the mix but not since.  It's like clock work, every 3.5 hours her fever goes back up, breaks and then back up again. The funny thing is otherwise she's perfectly fine and healthy. I really rather her not go in and see the Dr only for them to tell me to do the same thing i've been doing.  The reality is tho that i'm giving this until tonight, if by then it's still like this i'm calling them tomorrow morning. This is crazy. I'm so tired of her being ill. She was sick two weeks ago for crying out loud. I mean, that was a full blown virus/infection and she was treated but come on! two weeks later this?!?  I just feel so bad for her. She also has Big Plans on Saturday to partake in this really big Community Easter Egg Hunt. She would have a ball but obviously she isnt going to be able to go if she's sick. Le Sigh....

On top of that, it appears that Poppa Bear and I have the same head cold we had two weeks ago also. We figure it's probably the same one just takes longer to heal and go away.  I don't care what it is or how long it lingers, it just needs to go. We've been through six boxes of puffs w/lotion tissues...six! Then again, tis the Season for allergies and all too so I guess we'd get hit with that if it wasn't this. LOL!!!!!!  Really, I'm not complaining about all of this...just super frustrated.  I really want my family well.....and on the selfish side just one good nights sleep. This Momma Bear hasn't really slept in four days! oh yes, i'm starting to resemble the no sleep days of newbornville and me no likey! Calgon take me away.....just for eight hours, please.

Photobucket
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. blackbelt Says:

    Thanks for visiting and commenting. You know how we bloggers lick up the comments!! Yum!


  2. Kim Says:

    Prayers going up for all of you to get healthy. {{{hugs}}}