Kathie
...the wealth of germs that is!

Photobucket
Look at those cheeks! and that nose! This was taken Saturday morning when her lovely virus was peeked at it's prime. It started Monday last week and progressively gotten worse to where Friday she was projecting flem out of her nose and mouth at the same time along with not eatting or drinking anything. We had a Dr's appointment on Saturday and the report came back....Respitory Virus plus Stomach Virus plus Double Ear Infection. I did not get a double wammy but a triple wammy! How sad! Antibiotics were prescribed and we were off to the road of recovery.

By the end of the weekend Momma Bear and Poppa Bear both came down with the respitory virus that she so lovingly shared with us.  Of course she also was kind to share it with Grandmom, PopPop, Aunt Lisa and Great Aunt Debbie. Nice, right?

All week Little Bear has been progressively getting better and we've all been sick as dogs.  Needless to say, I haven't even attempted housework or my 5K training program.  Stinks! I also receive quite a few products to taste and review for the blog here. I would attempt to try them now but I haven't been able to taste anything since Saturday. Talk about heartbreaking. I've been eatting these yummy, tasty oranges but can't even taste them. What a waste!!! Especially since I know how yummy and juicy and delicious they were last week. Le Sigh.....

As of today, Little Bear is 85% back to her normal self (yayaya!)...I'm getting on the mend but can only taste here and there but more than yesterday so that's a good sign(hopefully i'll be able to get some of these new products tested out for ya'll next week)....lots of boggy build up in the sinuses ya know.  Poppa Bear, well, he's still in Missouri on his off-site assignment - looking to come home tonight. Poor fella has been on the road sick (talk about stink!)..he sounded some what on the mend last night.

Cannot wait for this to be behind us. This was the worst week to get sick. Poppa Bearing being away and on to top it off temperatures of anywhere between 60 and 66 and SPRING weather. Who wants to be cooped up in the house SICK when it's SPRING outside?! Not me! Certainly not Little Bear. The girl's got an itch to be OUTSIDE like it's nobody's business!


Photobucket
Labels: edit post
0 Responses