Kathie
Wow! I am so far behind in product reviews guys. I seriously have about twelve or so products to review. Time to get on the ball and get back on track.....Let's start with thee most outstanding natural bar out there. Out of all the of the ones I have tried thus far, this one is by far my favorite...the Bora Bora Bar.


Photobucket


I felt so special when this VIP Package arrived for lil' ol' me. I mean, really, do you see the contents there? Who wouldn't feel special. Besides the bars for review, I was given an organic tee-shirt - which I proudly wear when I workout some times. I also received a cute, little temporary tattoo that says Bora Bora and an absolutely adorable mug - which ever since I've received it has totally replaced my other mug and has since been my current favorite mug. I dunno...just something about it....Anyway, onto the review.......
The flavors I was given to sample are as follows:

Tiki Blueberry Flax - If you love blueberry's you have to try this. Talk about flavorful! Yumm-o!
Paradise Walnut Pistachio
Exotic Coconut Almond - This one is my favorite!
Tropical Sesame Cranberry
Tribal Cinnamon Oatmeal
Island Brazil Almond Nut


What I really love about these bars are the sugars and carbs are not nearly as high as most bars you find out there. Another plus is if you clink on the links you can see exactly what you are eating. Nuts and seeds - that's it!! You can't get any more natural than that.

Unlike other bars I've tried in the paste these did not leave me feeling sick with a sugar buzz. Out of all the bars I tried the only complaint that I have is that I was a bit disappointed with the Tribal Cinnamon. It lacked the taste of cinnamon. I think that if you are going to put Cinnamon in the title it should at least have some of a cinnamon taste to it but that's just my opinion.

If you have been looking for an all-natural, 110% bonafide organic energy bar that won't leave you sick with a sugar buzz or even worse - the dreaded crash after a sugar rush, you've GOT TO TRY THESE! They will rock your world (and give you energy to tackle the world)!

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Bora Bora bars nor am I being endorsed to promote their product. They were kind enough to send me some product samples to try and review for free on my blog.

Photobucket


0 Responses