Kathie
Photobucket
How lucky am I? This week's menu planning was complements of Poppa Bear. I love it when he takes the guess work out of this for me every once in awhile. It's like Christmas morning. Ha! All of this week's menu are items that Poppa Bear was/is in the mood for.

Monday - Grilled Swiss Cheese Sandwiches, Tomatoe Soup

Tuesday - Poppa Bear's "Meat Concoction" (this is basically just one pound of ground beef and a whole bag of shredded sharp cheddar cheese. I like to call this "Heart Attach Casserole". You can guess that Little Bear and I will have opposing meals instead of this)

Wednesday - Chicken Noodle Soup with Ritz Crackers (It's awfully cold here in the Northeast thus the reasoning why Poppa Bear would like soup again this week)

Thursday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli

Friday - Dh's Frozen Pizza Dinner Night

Saturday - Stuffed Peppers, Side Salad

Sunday - Loving Leftovers. Spread out a buffet table of all the leftovers from the week’s meals. This means a day-off for the chef!

For a thousand more recipes and hundreds more menu plans, check out I'm" An Organizing Junkie!

Photobucket

0 Responses