Kathie
Wow! I can't believe it! I was just notified that I won a giveaway from one of my bloggy friends. This is my first blog giveaway win ever! Talk about being stoked! Not only that, it's for a particular item that I have just been aching to try! So excited!

I would like to thank Katie over at Katie's Nesting Spot for the lovely opportunity to possibly win her giveaway for Totally Toned Arms: Get Michelle Obama Arms in 21 Days by Rylan Duggan. I am still so excited to find out that I won! I'm going to be so anxiously awaiting the delivery man's appearance now. HaHaHa!

For those of you that are intriqued with the win feel free to check out Katie's post here. I can't begin to tell you why I'm so excited about this. To put it short, sweet and frank, I feel that I have always had big, nasty, flabby upper arms. I'm so self-conscious about them that I very rarely ever wear a tank top in public - let alone around my house in the privacy of my own home. Actually, I will usually only wear one if Poppa Bear isnt home and it's only me or me and Little Bear. Yes, i'm that self-conscious. Katie's review on the book sounded so appealing and I just had to apply for the giveaway - never thinking i'd be lucky enough...and look at that. I am!! Thank you, Katie.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Genie Says:

    OOOH!! FUN!!!